Access to Fresh (Growing) CannabisProbably the most difficult step of the entire process.
Getting access to Fresh Cannabis for most people isn't going to be easy; especially in the quantity required for juicing.
Although, if you find yourself in a position where this isn't an issue you can skip to Step #2 and we'll get right into getting the proper juicing gear.
Always Find Your Local Cannabis Community for Support.
Fresh Bud & Leaf is Best
We'll get into a more exact dosing schedule in Step #3, but it's our opinion that adding a small bud or two to each juice is the best method for getting the most out of the plant; especially if you're juicing for a specific condition that you want to be more aggressive with.
If you're juicing for medicinal reasons you may need to find a more reliable source because you'll be requiring a substantial amount more raw cannabis than juicing for preventive reasons.
Getting All the Proper Juicing GearJuicing anything can be expensive to start because not everyone has an appropriate juicer or understands how to maximize the phytonutrients they're trying to ingest.
You don't want your juice to get warm at all, especially with raw cannabis juicing because you risk activating the juice and having it become psychoactive and getting you really "stoned" whereas fresh cannabis juicing is non-psychoactive and won't get you high when kept at the correct temperature.
Like Wheatgrass, Cannabis is Very Fiberous
- Much like wheatgrass, cannabis is very fiberous so a good wheatgrass juicer works great for getting the most out of your fresh cannabis leaves and bud, certain juicing units may help maximize the phytonutrients you'll access by keeping the juicing process cooler.
- Any old glass will work just fine but some people like to get a setup specifically for their cannabis juicing so each to their own, or use your favorite glass and mix it with something cool and tasty.
- For storing your cannabis juice safely (to keep it non-psychoactive) ice cube trays work perfectly and make it easy to portion or to add to other juices to enhance its flavor.
Breville L.P. BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold-Juicer, Silver
- Extra large capacity 3.5 qt. (3.4 l) pulp container. juice jug capacity: seal and store 70 fl.-ounce (2l) juice jug with froth separator
- Patented 3 " (76.2mm) feed chute
- Juicing disc filter: stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by an italian-made mesh filter to ensure an insignificant temperature increase.
- 2 speed electronic control: High Speed for denser fruits and harder vegetables Low Speed for leafy vegetables and soft fruit
- Overload protection led stainless steel micro mesh filter basket stainless steel cutters safety locking arm large capacity pulp container
Duralex Picardie 16-7/8-Ounce Clear Tumbler, Set of 6
- Set includes six glasses
- The original French tumbler, made in France, the company that invented tempered glass
- Duralex is 2-1/2 times more resistant to breakage and chipping than normal glass, can withstand sudden thermal shock.
- From -4-degree F. to 212-degree F. Duralex glass is very hygienic: it is non-porous and does not absorb liquids, colors or flavors
- Dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave safe, Products maintain the original look for years
Arctic Chill Large Ice Cube Tray - 2 Pack - 2 Inch Cubes Keep Your Drink Chilled For Hours Without Diluting It - Lifetime Guarantee
- Don’t dilute your drink just chill it! Arctic Chill Ice Cubes melt slowly so you can enjoy a full-strength drink at your leisure.
- An ice-cold chill that lasts! Arctic Chill Ice Cubes won’t water down your drink’s taste, and will last for hours!
- Safe and Reliable! The Arctic Chill Ice Cube Tray is BPA free and FDA approved.
- So easy to use! The Arctic Chill Ice Cube Tray is made of silicone that won’t leak or stain and can simply be washed in the dishwasher.
- Click the button below now for a lifetime of perfectly chilled drinks.
Once you get all the pieces in place juicing is a lot of fun; finding your favorite flavor mixtures and feeling the amazing health benefits over time.
This is going to be a huge global shift in understanding our nutrient intake, our daily diets, and our endocannabinoid system.
Our personal health and many issues with nutrition globally will be transformed as the world slowly legalizes cannabis and we reintroduce it into our diet as something we use for nutritional reasons opposed to psychoactive reasons.
The more research that's done on the cannabis plant, the more that we realize how much of a miracle plant that cannabis truly is.